As I’ve thought about the people who have inspired me the most, they are the ones who ask “What if …?” instead of “Why me?” This simple shift in focus opens the door to potential opportunities.
- What if I walked at least 30 minutes a day, three days a week?
- What if I read one book a week for an entire year?
- What if I changed to a healthier diet?
- What if I made better financial decisions?
- What if I chose to be nice to that grumpy neighbor?
- What if I made a career change?
- What if I stopped smoking?
- What if I down-sized my living space and living expenses?
- What if I gave more money to charity?
- What if I had more time for rest and relaxation?
- What if …
What would you add to the list?
"I'd love to help you create the life you've always wanted" - Ken
I’ve been helping people and organizations get unstuck for nearly 30 years. Whether it’s a one-on-one coaching session or speaking to hundreds at a large conference, I find great satisfaction in helping people reach their God-given potential.